Are you suffering from a hormone imbalance?
Many people unknowingly suffer from hormone imbalance. Imbalanced hormones can cause a host of medical problems and should be dealt with as soon as possible. If you think you may suffer from hormonal imbalance, please call (973) 998-7770.
Hormone imbalance is a general term that can refer to upset levels of any variety of your body’s natural regulatory substances. Hormones that are commonly imbalanced include:
Historically, these symptoms were regarded as normal signs of aging and were considered inevitable and untreatable. However, latest research has revealed that it is really the improper levels of male hormones that are responsible for many of these ailments. This understanding of the importance and function of the male hormone balance and harmony has led to the development of modern Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men.
SYMPTOMS OF HORMONE IMBALANCE
Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance Some of the signs of hormone imbalance are:
- Testosterone: Low sex drive, male pattern baldness, irregular menses
- Melatonin: Lack of sleep, insomnia, depression
- Ghrelin: Excessive hunger, overeating
- Thyroid: Hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, anxiety, irregular heartbeat
- Aldosterone: High blood pressure
- Cortisol: Weight gain, Excessive stress, high blood pressure
- Progesterone: Low sex drive, mood swings, cramps, acne, urinary tract infections
- DHEA: Adrenal fatigue, joint pain, frequent sickness, loss of muscle mass
Since many people typically experience an imbalance of more than one hormone, you many experience any number of these symptoms as a result of an imbalance.
Hormone imbalance is a complex medical issue. As such, a variety of options are available to treat or help. To find the best hormonal imbalance treatment for you, please call (973) 998-7770.
Treatments for imbalanced hormones can include:
- Changes in lifestyle, such as increased exercise, healthier diet, better sleep and reduced stress.
- Vitamins & supplements, such as vitamin D, calcium, dandelion, melatonin, zinc and black cohosh.
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT), including bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), hormone pills, pellets and combination therapy
Hormonal imbalance can cause debilitating and even life-threatening problems. Take control of your hormones. Please call (973) 998-7770.